Mr Krishna Epari – MBBS(Hons) BMedSci FRACS
Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon
Krishna is from Tasmania where he graduated from university. He relocated to Victoria to undertake a fellowship in General Surgery. He subsequently completed a 3 year subspecialty training program under the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Section of Upper Gastrointestinal, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Obesity Surgery at Box Hill, St Vincent’s and Fremantle Hospitals. He returned to Perth in 2007 as a specialist Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeon with expertise in both Oesophago-Gastric and Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery. In addition to managing malignancies of the oesophagus, stomach, pancreas and liver he has a particular interest in minimally invasive surgery including advanced laparoscopic procedures, endoscopy and ERCP.
University of Tasmania
- Bachelor of Medical Science BMedSci (1994)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Honours
MBBS (HONS), (1997)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and ERCP training certified by the Conjoint Committee for Recognition of Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (CCRTGE)
The Medical Board of Western Australia.
- Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Oesophago-Gastric Surgery
- Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Obesity Surgery
- General Surgery
Consultant Upper GI Surgeon (Public)
- Fremantle Hospital, Perth
Private Hospital Visiting Rights:
- St John of God Hospital, Murdoch
- St John of God Hospital, Subiaco
- Mount Hospital, Perth
His particular interests are:
Benign and malignant conditions of the Oesophagus, Stomach, Duodenum, Small Intestine, Liver, Gallbladder, Bile ducts, Pancreas, Spleen and Adrenals.